You can use the Support button in the Merchant Portal at any time if you have a question, issue, or request related to your Extend integration or Merchant Portal account.
- Log into the Merchant Portal
- On the top navigation bar, click on ?
The Support button can be accessed from any page in the Merchant Portal. You can find it at the top right hand section in the top navigation bar.
- Your Email address will be auto-populated. Feel free to add your Phone Number (optional) if that is your preferred method of contact.
- Select your Type of Request:
- Billing - Use this option if you have any payment or billing concerns related to your account with Extend.
- Product Mapping - This post-go-live option is used when you have added new products to your store that need to be mapped to their appropriate plans within Extend.
- Technical - This option is available to route your ticket before our solution engineers team who can help address any technical issues occurring in relation to the Extend integration.
- General/Other - If your requests doesn't quite fit into any of the above categories, or maybe you just have some general questions related to Extend, this option should be utilized.
- Reintegration - This option should be utilized when your Extend Account manager determines that an issue requires a reinstall or reintegration of our Extend products. Generally this follows a Theme change or any major shifts in your store that may affect the overall functionality of our Extend product.
- Fill out the How can we help you? field with a description of your question, issue, or request. Please be as detailed as possible!
- Once you have completed typing up your request, click Send. You will hear back from an Extend representative shortly.
Updated 4 months ago