Getting Started with Leads
In this section we will walk through the Merchant Portal setup and configuration for your Post-Purchase Lead Email tools.
This feature needs to be turned on by our team
The Lead Email Management functionality needs to be enabled by our team per your request. Please contact our associates via your Merchant Portal requesting Post-Purchase Leads be enabled. You will not see the Leads Email Management tab in the Merchant Portal until you have the feature enabled.
Enable Lead Emails
- Log into the Merchant Portal.
- On the left navigation bar, click on Leads.
- Next Choose the Leads Email Management tab.
- Then click the Checkbox that reads "Send emails to customers".
- Choose the Marketing Lead Email Type.
Send Lead Emails
This enables the automatic trigger event that will send a Post-Purchase Product Protection offer to a customer who has made a warrantable purchase on your store, but didn't include a Product Protection plan in their purchase. Toggling this off will prevent the auto emails from being sent out.
- Now that we have enabled the Lead Emails we need to configure some settings around them:
- Sending Email Address - For this we suggest using the alias [email protected], optionally you can also replace "marketing" with your store name if you prefer, but the email address has to end in @extend.com.
- Reply-to Email Address - Here you can include your store's support email or any email you would find most appropriate for answering inquires around this opportunity.
- Call-to-Action - This link is where your logo will lead the customer if they were to click on any logo you added to the email. We suggest you use your store's homepage.
This covers the basics for setting up and enabling your Lead Emails. Continue on to the next article to get into customizing and testing your emails out before pushing these out to any customers.
If you run into any issues during this process or have questions please reach out to our team through your Merchant Portal.
Updated 7 months ago