Here you will review the Cart Page from the frontend to verify that it matches the expected OPT IN or OPT OUT expereience, depending on your previous selection.
With the OPT IN experience, Shipping Protection is not automatically selected, and the customer must select the checkbox if they want to add shipping protection to their order.
- Shipping protection offer should be unchecked by default
- Checking the offer should refresh the page and add shipping protection to the cart
With the OPT OUT experience, Shipping Protection is automatically selected and the customer must deselect the checkbox if they want to opt-out of shipping protection.
- Shipping protection should be automatically added to the cart upon loading of the cart page, if not already in the cart
- Unchecking the offer should refresh the page and remove shipping protection from the cart
- Open the preview of the theme you are working on:
Helpful Tips: Right click the Preview Theme button and click Open in new Tab
- Add a shippable product to your cart.
Note: If you are having a hard time finding a shippable product please reach out to our team through your Merchant Portal.
- Proceed through the purchse going through the Cart page to verify the expected OPT IN/OUT experience.
- Toggle the checkbox, both in and out to confirm that it is functioning properly.
- Check to ensure that the Shipping Protection Offer appears above the subtotal in your cart and is aligned right-justified:
Great job, now that you have confirmed these expectations you are good to go live! From here all you will need to do is Publish this newly edited theme to go live with the Shipping Protection Offers.
As always, if you run into any issues during this process or have questions please reach out to our team through your Merchant Portal.
Updated 3 months ago