Note: For questions and assistance with these prerequisites, contact your Extend Merchant Onboarding Manager or Merchant Success Manager.
- Merchant store must be integrated with the Extend Orders API
- Merchant store must have the aftermarket modal or other post-purchase offer available for customers
- Once the above prerequisites are met, the Merchant store must have the PUE module turned on for their store ID.
- If using transactional emails, DNS configuration must take place prior to going live. For more information on this step, see the DNS configuration steps.
- Recommended: When possible, it is recommended to first enable and test the PUE Module in a Sandbox or Staging environment before enabling in production. If this is not available, testing is conducted by temporarily enabling the feature to allow a test email to be generated.
To have the PUE module enabled in your account, contact your Merchant Success Manager (MSM). They will assist you in setup for your store and loop in appropriate resources as needed, including ensuring the solution is fully tested before customers receive post-purchase communications.
It is recommended to read through this guide and engage with your Extend team if additional support is needed before deploying post-purchase offers.
Once the solution has been fully tested and validated, it is ready for deployment! After enabling the PUE module, customers will automatically begin receiving post-purchase offers after making a purchase of eligible items without product protection. Extend’s PUE module is very configurable, so be sure to read through and understand the options in this document!
Updated 8 days ago